Friday, November 23, 2007

FOREVER I'LL MISS

I'm graduating soon. 4 months -- that is what's left for me to enjoy my senior year in high school. I really don't want to be in college yet. I'm really not ready to face a new world.

I just got home from the Studio. I felt like I don't want to leave high school when I wore the toga. There were a couple of my schoolmates who were there for the picture taking, they seem excited to be in college. I really don't know what would I be when I get to college.

And oh, he was so cold on me today. Maybe he was just so down because of his grades. The report cards are out today. I failed 3 subjects. I want to graduate (but I don't want to be in college). I'm making up my grades. I feel that I'm the most brainless person in this planet. I need to cope up and I need help!

As days turn into weeks and months, I can't stop thinking of Graduation Day. I know it would be a memorable one but I know it would also be one of my most woeful days. I can imagine my friends, my classmates, my teachers and schoolmates all happy. But for me? Well, I'm out of place. I'm surely going to miss all the troubles I made in high school. Haha! High school. This is the time when I can do whatever I want to do. College? Well, I got to be serious!

No comments: