Sunday, December 16, 2007

We're standing still, Jenny.

a continuation of my previous post.

I have been over reactive about the EW issue. Now, I know the truth, I'm on the positive side. I won't just believe on anyone anymore, I guess. May kutob na kasi talaga ako na hindi totoo ang pinag-sasabi ng other side. I won't name names. What's important is we're still friends and I guess, the Christmas Party that they were saying would still be a stepping stone on bringing back the friendship that was meant to last forever.

I just wish that my wish for Christmas would really come true. It's my first time to wish that was not for myself. I learned to love my friends more and I want peace on Christmas.

2 comments:

RM Bulseco said...

merry christmas faj! uieuieuie comment sa akong latest post ha?? hehehe :))

tanorexicfaj said...

thank you renz c: merry christmas too! haha. ok. soon! dont worry c: