Friday, December 21, 2007

The Best Party Ever!


This was the best Christmas Party ever! I had fun during the Kris Kringle. Pero hindi na-kumpleto ang araw ko. Akin na lang yun! Haha. Everything were superb! Sadly, this would be my last high school Christmas Party. Is there a Christmas Party in college? Haha. I still want to have lots of gifts! Haha. Food and stuff!

By the way, I might be very busy this Christmas Break that I may not update much. Pasensya na po. But I promise to be back before New Year starts! :) Have a Merry Christmas to all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi faj, Merry Christmas pud sa imo!
naa gyud Christmas Party sa college, kami dati naa pud...
maayo nakingaw mo sa party, hehehe...
ayo2x! :)

tanorexicfaj said...

that's nice to hear, monica! i really love having parties. doesn't it show? haha. take care!

RM Bulseco said...

HAHAHA. i just looove ur dress! very sleek and carry mo! HAHAHA :)) merry christmas faj! :))

tanorexicfaj said...

thanks renz! hahaha :) sabi nga nila, excited ako masyado mag prom! hahaha :))