Tuesday, October 30, 2007

BEACH = i missed.

it's been 5 months since i have been to the beach. i missed the beach a lot. i was so excited the night before, i could hardly sleep. hahaha. talk about atat! i woke up 5:3o in the morning but failed to arrive early at the beach. we were the third group to arrive (of 5 small groups); i was with sacay, elbert and ktee. :) i got sunburn - and i love it. though it hurts a lot. hahaha. :)) so red cheeks. i get to ride a paddle board again after almost a year. hahaha. :)) and im hoping of riding a kayak! i ate a lot - that's why i look fat in my photos. i brought salad. we shared.

here are some us:



here are my photos with jan:



here are my photos:



see my burns? hahaha. :)) i love my tanline! must have to go back to the beach. i demand a repeat! hahaha. :))

No comments: