Friday, May 4, 2007

ill be missing you

im so gonna be missing my baby. ill be leaving for manila tomorrow night. :( its still gonna be two weeks until we're gonna see each other again. gawd! im half excited & half sad. know why? because i was expecting him to come with me to bangkok. grr! i even thought of backing out. i dont wanna go without him. why am i so crazy about him?! well, i dont know! it is just what i feel. its not my fault, right? i dont know! im so sorry for being such a baby. i just act like this when im missing someone. :( have to go. still gonna finish packing up my stuff. i just had a break to let my feelings go. mwah! wish me a happy trip and you'll get pasalubong. haha. give some love, leave me comments if you want pasalubong -- go on, wish me a happy trip!

No comments: